CONGRATULATIONS - WOW, what a handsome little guy, so happy for you both and glad that you have been so blest. Now the fun begins, and believe me it really is great fun so enjoy every moment of Carson's life - he will grow all too fast. Love you both (all three)God Bless, Aunt Jan and Uncle Ian
Aww...what a nice looking family! I am just so excited for you and I am glad to hear that everything went way smoother with you than me! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy because before you know it he'll be 9 months old and getting into trouble! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!! WHAT CAN I SAY THAT THE FIRST TWO HAVE NOT ALREADY SAID, I DO AGREE WITH THEM. HEATHER IS NOW ENJOYING AMI CRAWLING SO SHE KNOWS TROUBLE!! GLAD ALL IS WELL AND LOOK FORWARD TO OCTOBER WHEN I CAN HOLD LITTLE CARSON AND OF COURSE SEE THE PARENTS OF SUCH A SWEETIE. GIVE HIM LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES FROM GREAT GRANDMA - GOD BLESS - KEEP THE PICURES AND COMMENTS COMMING - HOPE TO GET THE LOGITECH CAMERA WORKING AGAIN SOON (I just have to try it again) REMEMBER YOU REALLY CANNOT SPOIL HIM IN THE FIRST COUPLE OF MONTHS - SMILE.
Hugs and kisses to your perfect little family! I can't wait to met Carson in person! Please keep the pictures coming! Congratulations! Aunt Carol and Uncle Alan
Congratulation!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BOY! Yes caiden is finally sleeping through the night. make sure you enjoy the sleepless nights because before long you won't be able to hold and rock him like that. Just enjoy him!! We are so happy for the both of you. Ryan, Breanne, Collin and Caiden.
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS - WOW, what a handsome little guy, so happy for you both and glad that you have been so blest. Now the fun begins, and believe me it really is great fun so enjoy every moment of Carson's life - he will grow all too fast. Love you both (all three)God Bless, Aunt Jan and Uncle Ian
Aww...what a nice looking family! I am just so excited for you and I am glad to hear that everything went way smoother with you than me! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy because before you know it he'll be 9 months old and getting into trouble! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!
WHAT CAN I SAY THAT THE FIRST TWO HAVE NOT ALREADY SAID, I DO AGREE WITH THEM. HEATHER IS NOW ENJOYING AMI CRAWLING SO SHE KNOWS TROUBLE!! GLAD ALL IS WELL AND LOOK FORWARD TO OCTOBER WHEN I CAN HOLD LITTLE CARSON AND OF COURSE SEE THE PARENTS OF SUCH A SWEETIE. GIVE HIM LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES FROM GREAT GRANDMA - GOD BLESS - KEEP THE PICURES AND COMMENTS COMMING - HOPE TO GET THE LOGITECH CAMERA WORKING AGAIN SOON (I just have to try it again) REMEMBER YOU REALLY CANNOT SPOIL HIM IN THE FIRST COUPLE OF MONTHS - SMILE.
Hugs and kisses to your perfect little family!
I can't wait to met Carson in person!
Please keep the pictures coming!
Congratulations!
Aunt Carol and Uncle Alan
Congratulation!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BOY! Yes caiden is finally sleeping through the night. make sure you enjoy the sleepless nights because before long you won't be able to hold and rock him like that. Just enjoy him!! We are so happy for the both of you.
Ryan, Breanne, Collin and Caiden.
Post a Comment