Happy one month birthday Carson, You look so cute sitting in the little chair --- but what did mommy and daddy put in your mouth? Michael let him play with the wii game and he will give that thing back to you. SMILE!! Love, Great Grandma Hettig
Your mom & dad are doing a great job taking pictures. I hope the Harley shirt fit OK. They have some really neet clothes and toys that Granda D have fun buying. We hope to see you soon. Tell daddy to put the Wi motorcycle games on so you can pratice.
7 comments:
Cindy, Mike, Carson:
It is so great to finally see pictures. I haven't had the internet. He is so adorable. I love all the pictures. Talk to you soon.
Love Jackie Nicholson
Can I come play with Carson? I don't have the wheel yet! (Your video really made momma laugh!)
Happy One Month Birthday Carson! We love and miss you, and your mommy & daddy.
(I will talk to your daddy about being so strict with you at your young age. Be patient with him, he is still learning)
Love Grandma Karen & Grandpa Gary
Happy one month birthday Carson,
You look so cute sitting in the little chair --- but what did mommy and daddy put in your mouth? Michael let him play with the wii game and he will give that thing back to you. SMILE!!
Love, Great Grandma Hettig
Hey little C,
Your mom & dad are doing a great job taking pictures. I hope the Harley shirt fit OK. They have some really neet clothes and toys that Granda D have fun buying. We hope to see you soon. Tell daddy to put the Wi motorcycle games on so you can pratice.
Love, Grandpa D
This is my first time seeing the blog! I love it!! I can't wait to meet Carson!!!
this video is cute! :) how is he sleeping at night?
Post a Comment