Ohhhhh, look at him!!! Just from the pics I can tell he's getting a personality...5 months is such a fun age when they start to do more and more things! I want to meet him soooo bad!
Carson you are a little doll just like your cousins, Ami amd Gloria. You are all so sweet and cute (Great Grandma's opinion anyway and that's what counts)I love you all. Looks like you are trying to get the spoon to feed yourself already, let mommy and daddy do it for you - you are still their little baby and they don't want to see you grow up to fast - neither do I. Love you all, GGH
2 comments:
Ohhhhh, look at him!!! Just from the pics I can tell he's getting a personality...5 months is such a fun age when they start to do more and more things! I want to meet him soooo bad!
Carson you are a little doll just like your cousins, Ami amd Gloria. You are all so sweet and cute (Great Grandma's opinion anyway and that's what counts)I love you all. Looks like you are trying to get the spoon to feed yourself already, let mommy and daddy do it for you - you are still their little baby and they don't want to see you grow up to fast - neither do I.
Love you all,
GGH
Post a Comment