Daddy how mean - telling Carson the police are coming but glad you will save him. He really does not like the siren - the video is cute but stop teasing him about the police!!Love you,
lol...he is just soooo cute!I am counting down the days until you guys get here! I still love that video of Carson playing the Wii!! Does he know how to bowl yet???
that is so darling!!!! the things parents do to get a "funny" face... LOL!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Daddy how mean - telling Carson the police are coming but glad you will save him. He really does not like the siren - the video is cute but stop teasing him about the police!!
Love you,
lol...he is just soooo cute!
I am counting down the days until you guys get here!
I still love that video of Carson playing the Wii!! Does he know how to bowl yet???
that is so darling!!!! the things parents do to get a "funny" face... LOL!!!!
Post a Comment